1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

registered members in my area

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by rockcrusher4x4, Dec 31, 2002.

1. rockcrusher4x4

rockcrusher4x4 Member

I am new to the site and was wondering if there is a way to search or a list of regisered members in my area? Central Michigan!
    Any help would by appreciated.
    Thanks
    :D
    Joe

2. Joel B.

Joel B. Senior Member
    from MN

Check out the thread at the top of the page titled "Emergency Help/Available Help List"

Joel B.

3. OffRoadPlow

OffRoadPlow Senior Member

Michigan Area

I will have to write it down the next time I hear it, but if your looking for sub work, there is a mid michigan contractor looking for subs, again it would have to wait until I hear it again..... If you would like?

4. rockcrusher4x4

rockcrusher4x4 Member

Thanks Joel I did look thru and only found 1 or 2 offroadplow was one and I think he is the nearest one.
    I was just looking for a more compiled list, can't wait until the list is up and running for the emergancy help list, sounds like a very good idea that would come in very handy when things just don't want to go right! Sh*t happens and it always seems to happen when you least expect or want it too!
    Offroad if you hear it please let me know Thanks
    Joe