1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Regency package

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by 90plow, Oct 14, 2002.

1. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Any one know what size lift is on those Regency eddition chevy/gmc trucks?? Has anyone else seen one of these yet?
    Eric

2. JCurtis

JCurtis Banned

No, I haven't seen a "Regency Edition" Chevy or GMC.

Did a search and couldn't find any info on this particular vehicle... could is be a special dealer outfitted vehicle?

Try and get a photo of this truck for all of us to see.

It may be another one of those strange sightings like the Yeti, Nessie the Loch Ness monster, little green men and the Unicorn...

But just in case it isn't... I would like to find out more;)

3. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

The trucks are chevy/gmc yukons, and 1500 ext. cab short bed sierras. They say regency on the top of the front window real big. The trucks come with a Lift from factory which is roughly 4"-6" and Mickey thompson tires and American Racing wheels. All for the wonderful price of about 15,000 over stock thats what Ive been seening them for anyway... the trucks also come wiht a flowmaster dual exaust out the rear which gives the new vortex some throat. Looks good but wouldnt pay the price. I will get pics next time i see one. The dealer I saw them at had about 10-15 and Ive been seeing them pop up all over. I'll post those pics when i get em developed. Have any other Jerseyites or people from other states seen these trucks
    Eric

4. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

I've been driving all over the state this past week. I have the digital camera with me. What dealer did you see tham at? I can snap a few pics to post here for you.

~Chuck

5. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

I think they were at ayres chevorolet. Thats where I've seen the majority of them coming from. Ayres is on rt 46 in Dover. I have the pics on my camera just have to get them developed.

6. Knightcrawler

Knightcrawler Junior Member
    from ohio

regency

this has to be some kind of dealer add on, I cant find that chevy offers this factory, and Ive checked our employee website, it even shows the colorado.