1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Refurbished western 7'6" unimount feeler

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by WilliamOak, Oct 14, 2009.

1. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

I am considering selling my completely redone 7'6" wester uni-mount. Everything was stripped down, primed, and painted with multiple multiple coats lol. Flushed the fluid, new western brand hydro fluid along with gasket and filter and bought a new western rubber deflector. In the next week or so I will be ordering a poly shield for the moldboard. Really what I want to know is first of all; if anyone is interested? And second; what you would pay for it? I have attached a few pics of it hooked up to the truck.
    Only Reason I am selling is to pick up an 8'6" ultramount.
    I also have a copmplete decal set from western, I just havent put them on yet,

220.jpg

222.jpg

2. 2003ctd

2003ctd Senior Member

Ill bring you $1000 cash tomorrow

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I'll bring you $1,100 cash tomorrow ;)

4. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

ill bring 1,200 cash

5. x.system

x.system Senior Member

I'll take your decal set.

6. WilliamOak

I would trade for a decent 8'6" unimount or ultramount also. The ultra must be a 2 plug though so I can still use my unimount wiring

7. WilliamOak

Sorry but its not for sale. All I did was email western and said I'm refurbing one of your plows and I wanna put your name back on it and they sent out the decals for free.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2009
  8. firehall1

firehall1 Junior Member

I just paid $500 cash for a 7'6" poly uni-mount, great shape no mount or wire harness.. that a good deal?

9. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

Colin thats a nice plow there. Put some of those SNO WINGS on it. Thats what id do if I had the 7.6.

10. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Also wanted is a new shop mechanic to keep up with Colin and all his changes! WE JUST GOT THE PLOW MOUNT ON!!! Sheesh! LOL

I knew you were going to do this to me. Oh well, at least youll owe me more hours, LOLOL

11. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I'll give you $600 for it ;)

12. WilliamOak

lol if you knew, then it shouldnt come as much of a surprise then right? As always I'm more than happy to trade hours for shop time lol.
    New 8'6" ultramount $1500ish
    New mount: $500
    spending a whole day working in order to pay off your debt of shop time and installs... Priceless lol.

13. stroker79

LOL nice one.

The weather sux and I just cant get myself out to do any mowing. Its about 40* and raining.

14. WilliamOak

Sounds like perfect proslide weather to me lol.

15. stroker79

Well lets get cutting then!

16. WilliamOak

if by that you mean you and the proslide then yea you two go get cutting! otherwise you will have to wait 3 hours after my last class today, which is 2. fyi lol

17. Watkins

Watkins Member

Considering you will need to pay an additional 200-600 for the wiring, I think if your A frame and light carriage and you got the plow carriage all in top shape your decent, but these do go for about 30 cents a pound if u buy, and u may get 20 cents a pound if u sell it to the scrap yard.

18. WilliamOak

Alright this thread is now an official FOR SALE thread. Anyone care for $1500?

19. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Delivered? :)

How about that mount, it included!?!?! ;)

Last edited: Oct 21, 2009