1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Refurbish Your Old Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ChrisK4218, Jan 17, 2013.

1. ChrisK4218

ChrisK4218 Junior Member

Bonnell Industries is offering a plow refurbishment service for any worn out plows. For $850 we'll do a full sand-blast and repaint to a color of your choice. We can also add in repair to worn, cracked, or bent moldboards at that time. We also have this service for spreaders as well. Just drop me a message to start the conversation!

IMG_1071_1.JPG

IMG_0951.JPG

2. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Nice job on plow

3. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

Sound like nice price good job you did What I need to do to my 11' Coats

4. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

Looks cool like that color

5. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

I just want to give a quick thanks to Bonnell.

I purchased two used tailgate mounted liquid tanks and dealt with one of the Bonnells.

Even the youngest one helped to load them into the truck for me.

They were great to work with and will be keeping them in mind for future purchases.

As for the plows, this post explains why I saw a bunch of nice looking used units in the back of the lot. Looked brand new and they did an exceptional job!

6. ChrisK4218

ChrisK4218 Junior Member

Thanks White Gardens, and everyone else, for the kind words!