1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Refinishing 8ft Straight Blade

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by SnoPro Inc, Sep 26, 2010.

1. SnoPro Inc

SnoPro Inc Senior Member

What is the best way to do this guys, I'm going to sand blast it, after that, where should I go, what should i do?

2. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

alot ofpeople use a heavier duty etching primer, tat what i used. do a serch on the color, i think i used safty red and it was a little light comared to what it was from boss. others will chimein over time to

3. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

Where you located? I am also in SW Lower MI and redoing mine and a buddies plow soon, we have a shop to blast and the father-in-law has a body shop that's going to shoot them for us !!!

4. SnoPro Inc

SnoPro Inc Senior Member

Where you located? I am also in SW Lower MI and redoing mine and a buddies plow soon, we have a shop to blast and the father-in-law has a body shop that's going to shoot them for us !!!

I'm in Mattawan, ring a bell?