1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Redone 92 f250 7.3 non turbo 4x4 western ultramount plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by betterburdman, Oct 10, 2014.

1. betterburdman

betterburdman Junior Member

92 ford f250 4x4. 80,000 miles. 7.3 non turbo with auto trans. I bought the truck 2 years ago, since then it's only been a back up plow truck for me. I have replaced the following :brake lines, fuel lines, starter, alternator, power steering pump, wiper motor, batteries, misc. front end parts, rear leaf springs and shackles, etc. We welded patch panels in the bedsides and also cab corners. I had the truck professionally sprayed at a local body shop. It looks good, could use a pin stripe and some hub caps. I have an 8' western ultramount straight blade with wings that I can negotiate with the truck as well. I'd like to get $6500 for the truck or $8000 for it with the plow, I may do a tad better for someone with cash in hand.

image.jpg

2. TCLandscaping

TCLandscaping Senior Member

Still for sale? Any plow pics

3. betterburdman

Yes I still have it. I don't have a pic of the plow until I dig it out, but it's just your normal 8.5' ultramount with buyers aftermarket wings

4. betterburdman

Yes I still have it. I don't have a pic of the plow until I dig it out, but it's just your normal 8.5' ultramount with buyers aftermarket wings