1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

redoing another plow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Morrissey snow removal, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

started rebuilding another one of my plow older easy v putting new edges on it 5/8 thick and xv center edges on with alittle mod new paint and a couple new springs here it is so far

vplow1.jpg

vplow2.jpg

vplow3.jpg

vplow4.jpg

vplow5.jpg

2. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

Do you still have to run the rubber in the center or did they ever come up with steel edges for those like the extreme vee has?

Edit: maybe I should look through all the pics before posting. Hahahaha

Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
  3. Morrissey snow removal

no they never made any for the easy v i am making a set work off an extreme v

4. 07PSDCREW

07PSDCREW Senior Member

Hey Chris, your gonna have yours done before i do....lol Do you think its worth getting my blade blasted and then paint it? or just throw paint and new hoses/pins etc as is.... I got quoted 450 to blast and prime for paint...good deal?

5. Morrissey snow removal

no just wire wheel it and paint it

6. Morrissey snow removal

got alittle more done 2 springs added

v plow 7.jpg

v plow 8.jpg