1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

redesigned chevy trucks?????

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by jvm81, Jan 1, 2013.

1. jvm81

jvm81 Senior Member
    from Midwest

Anyone know or heard when the HD trucks will come out. I usually trade ever 3 years - at least my personal/work truck I use everyday. But if there soon I may wait?

2. Conmancounty

Conmancounty Member

Looks like the new design doesnt come out till 2014. Check out the Detroit Auto Show web page there is some pic on there. Looks pretty cool.

3. Cosmic Charlie

Cosmic Charlie Senior Member

4. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

I like the current style alot better then the new 14' style. Maybe it will grow on me? I'm glad I got a 2013.

5. sven1277

sven1277 Senior Member

They aren't hugely different on the outside. The interior is improved. I want to know if GM will add a class 4/5 with the new model.

6. jvm81

jvm81 Senior Member
    from Midwest

I see the half tons will be out this summer. But I don't see anything about the hd trucks. Or any pictures of them yet.

7. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

Don't the hd's usually come out a year later along with the suv's?

Bet they will still have tranny lines that leak and intermediate steering shaft issues too!! :dizzy:

8. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Still a box with no style!

9. ceptorman

ceptorman Senior Member
    from Indy

I saw a pic of a new Chevy a while back, but it resembled a Ford Rapture. Then the release pics came out....I'm disappointed:cool:

10. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

I dont mind the 14's. I hate the new F150's, but love the 250's and 350's. And I like the dodge grill... but thats it. Never getting a dodge again. Worst truck my dad owned and thats the only thing I ever saw of one.

11. icudoucme

icudoucme Senior Member

Sort of like my wife :eek:

12. ceptorman

ceptorman Senior Member
    from Indy

Wow! :D:p:eek: