1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Red Wagon LawnCare

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by bigwhitesierra, Jan 1, 2009.

1. bigwhitesierra

bigwhitesierra Junior Member

2. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

With so many people willing to pay, it always astounds me when guys do this to customers. :realmad:

3. Green Feet

Green Feet Member

During last weeks storm, I received calls from people who got duped by Red Wagon and others who never showed.

4. bigwhitesierra

bigwhitesierra Junior Member

I was doing one of my accounts yesterday and 2 neighbors came out looking for service....they have contracts with this guy. He had a posting earlier in the week on Craigslist looking for sub-contractors......I emailed him out of curiousity....never heard back. What a ******!!

5. naturalgreen

naturalgreen Senior Member

he gets them to pay upfront and screws them
    amazing
    i get it done and people come out saying its great then they woukdnt pay

6. windrowsnow

windrowsnow Senior Member
    from nw ohio

when they dont pay you take and push all the snow back in the drive.

7. thisismurph

thisismurph Junior Member

Same here had two people call me during our first storm telling me that they were scamed by Red Wagon

8. nekos

nekos Senior Member

there are a few guys in my area that do this ... when i did do driveways, i use to drive around and look for driveways that had stakes on them but were not plowed. i made a killing off these guys.

the people around here have kinda wised up. the landscapers get all the residential customers now.

9. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

He used to post on plowsite. Kosty is his user name.

10. Mxrider069

Mxrider069 Member

Funny this was posted, as i was plowing my route the other day, i must of drove past 6-7 driveways that were "taken care of" by red wagon, They were not plowed and i was already doing my second pass around doing clean ups. This company is rediculous

11. rico

rico Member

What do you expect for someone that advertises $99 for unlimited trips? Low baller just scamming anyone he can.

12. Winterized

Winterized Senior Member

Now...... what was it P.T. Barnum said.....!!!

I have no sympathy for the cheap Charlie's that got scammed, they deserved it!!!
    But the elderly and fixed income people have my heart felt sympathy. They should be allowed to take this weasel... nail his sac to a stump and push'em over backwards!!!!

13. qualitylawncare

qualitylawncare Senior Member

I've dealt with Alex enough to tell you to stay away. Westside Plowing last storm, now Red Wagon this storm.. It's really starting to make all of us look bad. One of my customers posted a comment on that news story today praising our work, we also got a good one minute free promo on the radio during the Westside story. I'm loving this!

Rochester guys, check out www.snowplowingrochester.com

14. committed2grow

committed2grow Junior Member

Alex is horrible

I'm fresh out of Alfred State College with a Landscape Design Degree and worked with Alex. After working with Ted Collins and Blake Miller I couldn't believe how untruthful and dishonest an owner could be. I signed nearly 200,000 dollars in contracts for plowing for him and didn't recieve any of my commision..he even stopped paying me my weekly fee before I finally quit. He didn't pay any of his plow guys, fired them to hire new guys he hasn't payed. I can't believe the business practicess and the lack of ethics of Alex Logvinsky and Redwagon Lawncare.

15. Pearcelawn

Pearcelawn Senior Member

I never hear anything good about him. I have never dealt with him for that reason. I met him only once.

16. ExTrucker

ExTrucker Junior Member

Current information as of October 19, 2010 on the whereabouts of Aleksander Logzinsky/ Oleg Logzinsky:

Currently operating as:
    T/A World Trans, also Refrigerated Transportation Solutions, 500 Lee Road, Rochester, NY -- Dispatch Telephone (585)727-9283/ (585)647-5971

Phone Numbers:
    Alex Logzinsky -- (585)647-5971
    Oleg Logzinsky -- (585)775-5265

Residence Address:
    216 MIDDLESEX RD
    ROCHESTER, NY, 14610

I hope this information does you all some good in getting your money back.