1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Red & ready!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by faughtj, Dec 2, 2004.

1. faughtj

faughtj Member
    from NE Ohio

Here's my Silverado 2500.. I'd rather see it dirty, if you know what I mean!

2. LOOKS GOOD!!!!!!!! :nod:
  3. bolensdriver

bolensdriver Senior Member

Nice truck. Chevy is my favorite.
  4. cward05

cward05 Senior Member
    from CT

Nice truck! I know what you mean...I have seen at least 5 plow trucks newly setup on my way to school today, just waiting for action in those business parking lots, tucked neately in the corner parking spot...I hope that is some indication of the weather to come, but then again, its about 45-50 degrees, and its DECEMBER! I only hope for snow because I wanna plow!
  5. faughtj

faughtj Member
    from NE Ohio

Thanks for the compliments.. I'm pretty excited for the season to start. Last year I used my 1-ton dump (Chevy).. it'll push a mountain of snow but is a real bear to manuever and not the most comfortable truck to spend lots of hours in.. plus the new truck (new to me) has heated seats which should be nice if this winter is as cold as last. I hope everybody has a profitable winter!
  6. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

NICE BOWTIE!! :drinkup: