1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Red plow trucks

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by N&CLandscaping, Jan 8, 2009.

1. N&CLandscaping

N&CLandscaping Senior Member
    from Medford

Post your pics of your red trucks here. Im sure this has been done before, but I cant find one lol. Ill post my truck up later on in the week when I get a chance.

2. Petr51488

Petr51488 Senior Member

Heres mine.. I'll have some more pics up on my thread this saturday. I'll remember to bring the camera this time..

red1.jpg

red2.jpg

3. kemmer

kemmer Senior Member
    from NJ

hey pete howd the truck handle that snow a while ago?

4. Petr51488

Petr51488 Senior Member

Truck did great. We only got about 4-5 inches, but it was no problem at all. THe length of the truck isn't as bad as some people would think. I do city lots, and their tight! I really want something challenging to try it out on. We should be getting 6'' on saturday. Are you still plowing? Almost done with school yet?

5. kemmer

kemmer Senior Member
    from NJ

ya still plowing, but for my summer boss now. Decided to go on for landscape architecture so i have 2.5 more years.

6. Petr51488

Petr51488 Senior Member

2.5 years on top of what you were doing before? Are you doing a double major now? Or how does it work? I have 1 more year left to go. Cant wait to get out, thats for sure!

7. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

here ya go

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

some more.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

nice trucks guys! Tim you gettin any snow saturday?

10. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

shhhhhhhhhhh...im going to the beach on saturday!:p

11. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

me too, told your girl i'd pick her up at 8 am, make sure shes up and remembers the tanning lotion. :D

just kidding but ill be hoping for some snow for you man!

12. Petr51488

Petr51488 Senior Member

hahaah good one!

My trick is different from you guys. If i load up the night before a storm... it doesnt snow.. If i load up a few hours before a storm, then it snows. I'll be loading up on Saturday lol

13. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Thats okay...she will break ur heart like all the rest of the women in ur life!:p

14. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

aint that the truth :D

15. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Heres one of mine, got a black one in the shot too but atleast its got a red plow to fit in with the group.

DSC_0018.jpg

16. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

Nice lookin GMCs Merrimac! I love that SRW Duramax, beautiful truck

17. merrimacmill

from MA

Thanks, I'm thinking of putting a flatbed on it since it would fit what I use it for more, but it would ruin the "coolness" of the truck if yanno what I mean. We'll see what happens come spring time.

18. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

yeah i know what you mean, but youve got the 1500 for pickin up the girls right?

Itd look sweet with an Aluminum flatbed, but i really do like the pickup bed on it

19. merrimacmill

from MA

Ya, the girls seem to like the red when she's shined up nicely:D

I hardly drive that black truck anymore. If we're working, one of our guys is usually driving it. It used to be my personal/work/picking up girls rig, but has since been retired to a strictly work rig.

If you saw the bed in full view you would be like eehh, its got quite a few dings, dents, scratchs on the exterior of it. And we won't even get into the interior of the bed :cry:

Oh well, thats what they're made for.

20. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

Well it's red...kinda when it's not covered in salt...

Here ya go....yep, redheads are nice....my wife loves this truck...she picked it out when my old daily driver burned up.....of course, I wasn't really gonna say no to her since she is a redhead...

IMG_0165 resize.jpg

12-19-08 rs 2-0.jpg