1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Red Chevy First Snow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by zukofsu, Jan 25, 2005.

1. zukofsu

zukofsu Junior Member
    from MD

Here is some pictures from my first plowable snow in Maryland. I had a blast and now realize that you can make some serious payup plowing!!
    After reading on here I installed a poly edge from J-thomas and I sandwiched the edge with the old steel edge by installing the steel edge upside down. I will take more pictures without snow on the blade. The reason I opted for the poly edge is some of my customers have brick or paver drives. The snow deflector is the artic avenger from J-thomas. The deflector is very sturdy, though it was not easy to install. I also have a strobe that I run when plowing. Well now I am an official PLOWER on Plowsite!!!! :yow!:

truck plow.jpg

thumbs up.jpg

2. mikelawtown

mikelawtown Senior Member
    from Mass

im sure the edge works great...What year and how is your truck in the storms
  3. bolensdriver

bolensdriver Senior Member

Great truck! Great plow! Enjoy the plowing with it. :) :drinkup:
  4. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Is that Security Mall in the distance and Liberty Place Apts.