1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Red Bull doesn't give you Wings, WESTERN does !!!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Jon Geer, Nov 16, 2006.

1. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Got the new wings Today.

Wing-2.JPG

2. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Here's another.

Wing.jpg

3. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Here's the last one.

Wing-1.JPG

4. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

hehe thats funny....looks good wht they set u back

5. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

I dont wanna be the snow if front of that thing!:)

6. Adair350

Adair350 Member

Let us know how you like them I was thinking of getting a set for my XtremeV, But they only come in yellow so I would Have to paint them.:eek:

7. Dodgediesel96

Dodgediesel96 Junior Member

i was looken at them 4 my new western. dealer wants $575, i can get an off brand for about $200 total.

8. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Those look sweet. I was thinking of getting a set for my Pro Plus, but I don't want to spend $500 on some. I am interested in this off brand, any more info?

9. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

That is one sweet truck.

Jon, are you going to keep the wings on all the time? If so are you going to move the markers from the plow to the wings?

I just got a set today. I need to fab. them for my Arctic. The UPS guy rolled them up the driveway in the box and put a slight bend in the top of one of them. Also the box was destroyed and the pins were missing.

For those of you looking at the cheaper ones, I think they widen the blade and not contain the snow well.

10. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

They an't the same. Super heavy dudy western wings. vs Flimsy aftermarket prowings. There is no comparison between the two.