1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Red/Black Trucks

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by crossboneracing, Aug 17, 2009.

1. crossboneracing

crossboneracing Senior Member

Hey Guys thinking about changing to a two tone red/black paint scheme for the trucks. Wondering if anyone has anything simmilar to this looking for some design ideas on the two tone. Lets see what you got!

2. weeman97

weeman97 Senior Member

most fire dept's around where i live the apparatus are painted Black over Red. i'm a huge fan of this so my opinion is biais! i think its looks great!

3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I have one, but it's a hard copy pic and not digital. Black front fenders, black bed and red cab and hood. It was my first truck repainted after I sold it to a friend. I think I'll paint my 98 that way with some pin striping.

4. crossboneracing

crossboneracing Senior Member

I remember seeing one on here I believe it was an f350 some time ago....maybe some more people will have pics I was unable to locate the other one....

5. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

My friend's 91 F250

he have repainted in 2000

[​IMG]