1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Record Snowfall

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by watatrp, Jan 8, 2011.

1. watatrp

watatrp Senior Member

South Bend, Indiana set a record for most snowfall in one day - 25.3 inches and more still on the way. All lake effect. Some parts of town had even more. I pulled up to one customer's drive and there was 36" with drift as high as my waist at the end of the drive. I had to turn down a lot of people trying to flag me down because the roads were impassable with stuck cars. I only got stuck 3 times today. I'll start again in the morning to finish up my business customers.
  2. MahonLawnCare

MahonLawnCare Senior Member
    from Ohio

wow! post some pics please!
  3. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

I am tired of all this snow missing us. We have plowed 1 time, and salted 3 times so far for the whole season.
  4. MahonLawnCare

MahonLawnCare Senior Member
    from Ohio

I'm in the southern belt of northeast ohio and we've gotten damn near 30 inches so far already...life has been good but i feel your pain on lack of precip. that's how our summer was
  5. dforbes

dforbes Senior Member

global warming