1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Record setting snow!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Italiano67, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Italiano67

Italiano67 Senior Member

Well we probably will set a record locally with the last snow this morning. Total snowfall for the month with none predicted through to the New Year is a whopping 3/4 of an inch. Not the record you were thinking of when you read the title now is it?:jester: This month is been a drought both for snow and also for the green. payup I am sure we all are singing the blues except for the seasonals.

FISHERBOY Senior Member

3. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

You shouldn't be singin' the blues..the Pack are 13-1 while "we" are a stinkin 2-12 :realmad:
  4. sectlandscaping

sectlandscaping Senior Member

My area had snow in october but it wasnt plowable and two other storms forcasted but no snow. Looking like we wont plow till next year.
  5. Italiano67

Italiano67 Senior Member

Yeah your right on that one. i was expecting your team to be in the mix this year but they sure took a step backwards. I do have to confess being a Favre fan and am not really into the current Pack. Please refrain from making too much fun of me for that.:D
  6. BossPlow2010

BossPlow2010 PlowSite.com Addict

Today I set a record for days without dying!
    I'm thinking about going for t again tomorrow!
  7. Italiano67

Italiano67 Senior Member

Good one. Havent heard that one before.
  8. jbell36

jbell36 Senior Member
    from Kansas

that's because you like the wrong team in Missouri...
  9. xtreem3d

haha...least we still have our coach...........hehe
  10. xtreem3d

I'd be LOL'ing too if i had Brady,Bellecheck(sp),Gronkowski and Welker

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Feel the same as the OP we officially had 33.4" last December but I recorded more like 50" they were WAY off on some of the storms. So far this December we've seen a total of like 3.8" or something, got 2 pushes in:cry:
  12. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

the entire lower 48 has much less snow coverage compared to last year at this time. Lets see what January brings
  13. 525Enterprises

525Enterprises Senior Member

Weather turned to football because there is more action on one field than dang near the entire country for snow....unreal...lol
  14. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

Everyone's complaining about the lack of snow. To me, this season has been about what I would consider normal for us.

I will say though, the areas that usually get hit with lake affect snows aren't seeing it this year.

15. sectlandscaping

Its going to come but not till jan/feb. I'm mostly seasonal again and after triple the amount of annual snow last year. I could use a break and a check for nothing.

Ohh looking forward to Patriots vs Packers superbowl.
  16. WILLD420

WILLD420 Junior Member

I have no idea whether we are normal or not out here. Every year I've lived here has been different. Although the weather guy says we are looking to set a record for the least amount of snow to this date ever.

Figures, I buy a plow and the snow takes the winter off....
  17. xtreem3d

18. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

I haven't even had a salt run yet this season. Winter is only a couple days old now, so lets hope for a couple big ones to make up for it all.
  19. plownit

plownit Junior Member
    from ohio

One year old Snow Ex sp8500 and a new BOSS 9'.2 v and 3k front end work on the plow truck. Wife keeps ask n, " What's it look like for snow" I keep say n, just wait you'll see. :confused:She then reminds me of the above TOOLS that I "had to have to get the job done":eek: OH PLEASE,PLEASE LET IT SNOW.:laughing::cry: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all
  20. sectlandscaping

its better to be prepared. I scrambled at the end of october to get everything ready because a storm was coming. We got a few inches mixed with rain it wasnt even plowable. Then since not a damn thing.