1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

record of plowable snow events in past 3 years?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by BIGRED1, Feb 18, 2006.

1. BIGRED1

BIGRED1 Member

My computer crapped out on me... DUH what else is new? Does anyone have a record of all plowable snow events during 05,04,03? This would be a huge help.

BTW- This is for Wilmington Ma, 01887 or anything close and would love to have dates and inches.

i know this is a long shot but what the hell...

thanks in advance
  2. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

I've kept track of all snow depths and dates back to 2000-1, but not sure it would be accurate for you. Let me know if you want them.
  3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Have you tried taking the CPU to some one to recover the hard drive? I had a unit crap and my geek pulled the HD and hooked it up to another machine and we downloaded all the files to a stick, which I then downloaded in to a new piece of immediately obsolete silicon.
  4. BIGRED1

BIGRED1 Member

Nah, the machine is already wiped clean and reinstalled, good idea though.
    Mick, what part of Maine are you in? That may just be close enough if i don't get any others?

5. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

About 80 miles north of the NH line and 30 miles from the coast.

Let me know. Best would probably be a Private Message to make sure I see it.
  6. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 Senior Member

hey i live on the north shore of MASS.....i have records of this seaons and the seaosn before, ever date / inches. but not for 04, every 2 yrs i get ride of them, but i can get this and last yrs for you, !
  7. tjlands

tjlands Senior Member

Last edited: Feb 20, 2006