1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Recognize any of these?

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Dano50, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

Here are some testimonials regarding Fluid Film's effectiveness for winter applications. See if you recognize any of these statements. Most or all of them came from this site.

“We've had GREAT luck with spraying our spreaders and the inside of your dump boxes with FLUID FILM.
    After 4 loads of salt, the dump bodies are way to slippery with the film to safely walk on. The other night I had to climb in the empty box to grab a shovel that one of the other guys tossed in (we have scoop shovel holders, etc. on the side of the bodies) and I had to hold the side for fear of falling. This was after the 4th load of salt after spraying FLUID FILM.
    Works great. Get the most salt out of your loads = $$$$$ more money out of your loads.”

“One of my customers is an LCO and has a dozen plow trucks plus dump trucks with salters.
    Was complaining that the salt wouldn't slide down the bed of the salt truck due to a bit of surface rust. Enter Fluid Film.....handed him a can. He tried it, is totally amazed at how it works. Now he wants a case of gallon jugs and a case of spray-cans!
    If everyone in my area knew how well this stuff really worked and how MANY uses it has...I wouldn't be able to keep it in stock.”

“its amazing how easy it is to turn someone on to the product! One try of it and they will be committed users!!
    the best product I've seen for protecting electrical component on the spreaders. ”

“Spray the steel with Fluid Film and no stick problems anymore. Sprayed mine at the end of November. Have plowed 191 driveways this season and it is now just starting to stick again.”

“I wipe ALL the seals down on everything. All my vehicles. Stops them from freezing shut. Excellent product. Buy 10X more than you think you'll need, then find more uses for it!”

“I sprayed it on the front of mt blade to keep snow from sticking to it. I have plowed since then 124 driveways and do not have a problem with any snow sticking to my blade. Most of the snow plowed was of a wet and heavy snow.”

“I spray EVERYTHING on my plow with it....takes about two whole cans to do a good thorough job but it lasts a long time. I did mine about two months ago now and its still there, and plowing today, nothing stuck to it at all!!! It was great!! absolutly LOVE the stuff, I use it on everything”

“All plows (front, back and sidways), V-Box spreader (inside, chute, all chains) underside of 3 trucks (frame, dump bed, hitch, oil pan, lugs) battery connections, trailer couplers (wire connectors), Skid steer (buckets, door hinge, cig lighter for beacon), snowblowers, push spreaders, etc.

I think you get the point, I use it on everything. I forgot to mention the ATV's (chain sprocket, complete undercarriage) and my mowers (under decks, blades, inside a sticky key switch), trailers (gate hinges, lugs, jack).

Yeah, I'm outta control with this stuff. If it's metal and needs protection from the elements or lubrication, it gets FLUID FILM. You spray it on and weeks later, even after driving in rain, its still there. Unbelievable. (I was very close to giving some for Christmas presents, but didn't want to part with it )

I'm thinking about buying it in gallon jugs next and using a Wagner sprayer to cover larger things more easily.

PS: I never keep a can long enough for the pressure to drop. ”

“I use it on everything. Plow parts of course, electrical connections. Here's one, spray on a rag and wipe all your door seams and weather stripping and guess what....no more frozen shut truck doors. I even wiped it on the edege of the window glass and rolled it up......no more frozen windows!

Spray in locks! Coat your salter and back of truck. GO NUTS. Ag equipment such as tools, spades etc. Lawn equipment, fertilizers etc. We have it in use on cement working tools. I mean everything. Spray down snowthrowers and shovels. After the last big storm my gloves and coat had a ton of overspray on them. I sprayed my boots and it works great for water-proofing leather.
    If you want testimonials, I have them. This is the first tool i grab now for lubrication and protection.”

“I've been using it for about 5 years now and there's still nothing on the market that even compares. I use it for everything. I still have a nearly full case of PB Blaster setting on my shelf, been there since a friend gave me my very first can of FF.”
  2. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

How'd I do? :D
  3. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

That is friggin' hilarious! No, they weren't all Grandview...
  4. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

too funny cam:jester:
  5. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Funny Cam! :D GV and TLS in alternating order.
  6. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

You will be able to add Tom O to the list next years testimonials.....lol