1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Recent pics of my K2500

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ABES, May 23, 2008.

1. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

Thought I would share some pics of my truck let me know what you think!!!

senior pics truck pics 007.jpg

senior pics truck pics 008.jpg

senior pics truck pics 010.jpg

2. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Sweetwesportwesport

3. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

nice, clean truck ABES...love the factory alloys on there

4. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Looks good, the nbs hd wheels look good on there. Are you able to move the steps up so it hides the 3" bl better?
    Is the chrome underbody on there because of rust? I think it would look better without the rubber strip down the side and the chrome underbody, But thats just my opinion.

5. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT ABES WOULDNT CHANGE A THING........ REAL SHARP LOOKING RIDE:drinkup:

6. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Looks real good!!!!! Gotta ask, where did you get the chrome for the bottom?? Could use some of that for my truck since it has a few scratches and what not.

7. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

Thanks for the good comments guys!!!

Mark- ya I have thought about cutting 3" out of the nerf bar brackets but It really doesnt bother me that much. And no there is no rust under the chrome the only real rust on the truck is on the bottom edges of the doors but Ive gotten that under control before it got too out of hand. I know what you mean though some of my friends dont like all the chrome on the truck either I guess its kind of a love it or hate it thing.

Sydenstricker Landscaping- Those chrome panels were on the truck when I bought it but I think summit or jcwhitney sells them??

Ya the truck has come a ways since I bought it a year ago. It was stock except for the dual exhaust alloy wheels and chrome pannels. I put on the 3" body lift the 285/75/16 maxxis bighorns the tool box the nerf bars etc. The next thing I am saving for is a nice V plow but I have to see how the summer goes first...

Thanks again guys!!!

8. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Your truck looks good Abe. Gotta love the Chrome. I just received my Chrome locking gas door. It looks sharp, the chrome bed rails are going on this weekend too. You can never have enough chrome.

Last edited: May 24, 2008
  9. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Yup, you can :drinkup:

I don't mind chrome, but the "autozone" chrome stuff is what I don't like.
    Its all a matter of opinion, do as you please its your truck, mine is done the way I like it.

10. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

I like it. Looks good. I hate the take everything off the truck(ie side molding, decals etc) look.Looks to plain and boring. What size it the bowtie decal on the back window?

11. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

LMCTRUCK.COM HAS THE CHROME MOLDING ALSO AT A DECENT PRICE:drinkup:

12. farmerkev

farmerkev Senior Member

Is that the stock grill? Thats what I want on my 2500. Ive been wanting to see the pics for a while. Nice ride ya got there.

13. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

Thanks! I agree with you sometimes the debadged trucks can looks a bit plain. The only reason I took off the 4X4 decals is because they started to fade and peel apart. The bowtie I had made by a digital printing shop its about 35" by 11"

14. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

Yup thats the stock grille for the silverado trucks. The w/t series trucks have the other grille and different headlights. It could be expensive to switch to all new different headlights but if you could find all the parts in a junkyard Im sure it wouldnt be too bad. And thanks for the good comments :salute:

15. wannabeplowing

wannabeplowing Senior Member

Hey don't be posting pictures of such nice lookin trucks.....makes me jealous!!!:) Real nice truck man

16. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

I thought I would show you guys what the truck looked like the day I bought it.

100_0875.jpg

17. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Abes, I know you have true duals on that 350. Could you possible take a pic of how the 2 mufflers are set up under there?? I want to make my 6.0 into true duals, since it has the dual pipes comming from the engine, but only single out the muffler. Thanks:waving:

18. farmerkev

farmerkev Senior Member

did you put on a lift kit, or is it just the pictures?

19. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Looks awesome Abes. Really clean truck for its age.

20. Sydenstricker Landscaping

I think he has a 3" body lift on it