1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

receiver mount plows?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by stealthsniper96, Oct 20, 2010.

1. stealthsniper96

stealthsniper96 Junior Member

searched around and couldnt find anything about these... are they any good? the reason im considering something this small is because i have an f150 (1993) with the TTB front end and i want the smallest lightest thing I can get. im planning on just doing driveways no lots or anything, how much snow can these things handle? also, is there any way to adjust height and side to side movement from inside the truck?

2. Turf Commando

Turf Commando Senior Member

Currently running 2 F150's swapped coil springs to F250 handles load better ...Any pro plow 7.5 will be fine on that truck..
    1/2 trucks can plow and do it well, traction is key, without that you got nothing...

Last edited: Oct 20, 2010
  3. stealthsniper96

stealthsniper96 Junior Member

4. plowatnight

plowatnight Senior Member
    from Mn

might be if it wasn't a meyer.

5. mscincbus

mscincbus Junior Member

Check with local plow dealers they have a good idea what will and will not work.