1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Rebuilt my E-47 this weekend !!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by UNCLE BOB, Feb 13, 2001.

1. UNCLE BOB

UNCLE BOB Member

I rebuilt my unit this sat.,Plow was dropping down-stright.MANY of you gent's sugested I goto the "A" valve first.And if that did'nt do it then I may need a new base.The "A" valve was right on,the o ring on it was in pieces. I also ordered a new base,filters and a master seal kit.I did what I can only describe as a total rebuild, new base,filters and seals,every thing inspected and cleaned. I got all my part's from Angelos at a fraction of local cost's. I have'nt remounted it yet but I'll let you all know how it's working. Thank's for the help and advice from everyone whom responded to my questions! you were all right on the money. Thank's agian UNCLE BOB Pic's of my rig : coming soon to a monitor near you

2. Deere John

Deere John Senior Member

Good luck with your project Bob - hope it works well for you. I have to admit, you have more patience than I do for tinkering with the heart of your plow.

3. plowjockey

plowjockey PlowSite.com Sponsor

Bob
    I too have used parts from Angelo's and I have been very pleased with both the prices and service.

Bruce
    Plowing is everything (until spring)

4. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

Glad you've got your unit back together again - was wondering where you were! Looking forward to seeing pics of your truck!

5. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

Uncle Bob, I'd be glad to add those pics to my "Forum" section. Quite a few guys who post here have pics of their rigs in the Forum section of my website.

~Chuck