1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Rebuilt Meyers E-60 with new style PA block

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bronco69, Nov 26, 2008.

1. bronco69

bronco69 Member

I have a Meyers E-60 that was rebuilt this year. I was going to use it as a backup pump but I lost one of my biggest accounts so I won't be doing that much snowplowing this year. Yhe pump also has the new style PA block with the coils that have individual grounds on them. It is located in wakeman, ohio. To anyone that is interested please email me. I am asking $750 for the pump.
  2. rockin s

rockin s Junior Member
    from Wyoming

I am needing to replace my E-47 pump, Its gettin tired. Do you know if I can use this pump with the same wireing? Can you explain what a PA block is? Sorry i never heard of it before. Will you gaurantee it to be in Good working order?
    Thank you.
  3. bronco69

bronco69 Member

I'm sorry, but I sold it a few days ago. A pa block is the power assembly block that your valves screw into and yes an e-60 will work with the e-47 wiring. I'm not sure how much of a hurry you are in but I would suggest getting on Ebay as I have seen them selling relatively cheap on there around $400 or you can get on craigslist.com under auto parts and you should be able to find one locally that you can just pick up for about the same price or sometimes even cheaper.