1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

rebate

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by slplow, Oct 6, 2014.

1. slplow

slplow PlowSite.com Veteran

Had my new plow put on sept 24, and got my rebate check today the 6th of oct. :drinkup: I have never gotten a rebate check that fast before.

2. cvwhr

cvwhr Member

did it come as an actual check or to go towards parts ect. waiting on mine now

3. slplow

slplow PlowSite.com Veteran

It was a check

4. KCsnowman

KCsnowman Member
    from Kansas

It's good to hear they honored your rebate and delivered parts. My new sv2 has been on order for over two months. Still getting the run around.

5. KCsnowman

KCsnowman Member
    from Kansas

Over two months have gone by after receiving my plow finally, still no rebate check and losing my patience. This was after the plow was 1 1/2 months late arriving. What BS

6. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

Meyer is not what they used to be. I cancelled my order for my tailgate spreader for the dump insert. They finally got me a spreader, went to the dealer to get it installed and the thing was damaged. Meyer blamed the trucking company, which was impossible to be damaged by them because of how it was strapped to the pallet. Meyer said that to get me another spreader, it would take until at least the end of February. Still waiting on my dump insert replacement. The insert was warped when they installed it but they said to use it until they could get another one built that was before the end of October. Still waiting on that one. Bottom line Meyer sucks!

7. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

How have been? Haven't seen you in our thread in a while? I guess I can't blame you.