1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Rear Window Defroster

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by EaTmYtAiLpIpEs, Nov 20, 2007.

1. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

Does anyone know where I can get a rear window defroster for my 2003 ford f250 superduty?

2. KATTRANSPORT

KATTRANSPORT Senior Member

My buddy tried one of the aftermarket kits they sell on the internet and it wasent worth the box it comes in. I would see if they sell and aftermarket glass with the grids already in place. The supercabs fog up bad it should have been and option, I got rid of mine almost for that reason

3. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

years ago i rigged up one my my jeep with its hard top what a POS work'd about 2 or 3 times after that problems after problems . i know Sd have there problem fogging up i have been cracking the sliding window if have one its helped but when its like 20 below and winding blowing i don't just try and keep all the windows up hahaha

4. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

I have a crew cab and by just barely cracking the back windows I don't have as much of a fogging issue.

5. Ff?

Just kidding

But there is an no-fog Rain-x for interior.

since there is a product called: Cat Crap , for eyeglasses
    and ski/ snowmobile goggles,..perhaps there is something
    on a larger scale for windows,etc.

There may be bathroom mirror no-fog, still on the market ??

I have used a car wax in windows to help keep the snow off
    but havent tried the inside.

If you get the glass temp high enough, it wont fog either.
    12V fan is what I used on the inside of the Bronco for years.
    tc

6. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

Ya I have a supercab so I really can't crack the back windows. Maybe the rear slider tho.