1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

rear truck side wing

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by grndskeprexps, Jan 31, 2008.

1. grndskeprexps

grndskeprexps Junior Member

can anyone help me find a company that builds side wings from the rear of a pick-up - desparate can't find this but have seen it Thanks to anyone who can help me
  2. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

3. grndskeprexps

grndskeprexps Junior Member

looks good but i need somthing that will mount to a 3500 series picup at the rear std box on
  4. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

There is a guy on here that has one, His name is Jerre. I think he posted some where in the picture forum of his F350 with the side wing.
  5. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

The video in the lower right hand corner is pretty amazing. I've never seen a pickup truck that's had one of those mounted to it. Very cool...
  6. 94 yukon

94 yukon Junior Member

the is a side wing dealer in Wis.that had 3 of them for sale i googled it. meyer snow plows bought out the sidewing.com out fit or i found it on www.thatplowsite.com