1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

(REAR) Timbrens FS, Currently on 04 Dodge ram 3500 diesel

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 600rrpilot, Nov 22, 2010.

1. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

On the truck for two years. Goign with afetrmarket suspension and wont be needing these. Anyway, 80 bucks shipped to the lower 48 states. Obviously, they are used, but in good shape. Work great
  2. kevink1973

kevink1973 Junior Member

If you will take $50 i will come pick them up. Let me know. Im in northern Sussex County.
  3. happy

happy Junior Member

4. dirtybird

dirtybird Junior Member
    from 02347

If the others fall through I'll take them. Thanks
  5. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

Hey guys sorry I had forgotten about this post. Anyway..."happy" I sent you an email. Dirtybird, I'll send you a pm.

KevinK, Sorry but as of right now I want to get more than 50 for them.
  6. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

are they the same in a 2500? if so I will take them, let me know how you want payment
  7. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

Cj7 what year is your 2500? If it is an 03-2011 they are in fact the same. The timbren part number is different for each application (3500 vs 2500) but consists of the same exact items and part numbers as far as the kit is concerned. So yes it is in fact the same.

And I accept paypal. Once payment clears I will ship them out. I will PM you my paypal addy.
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2010
  8. kevink1973

kevink1973 Junior Member

Whats the chances of you still having the timbrens?