1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Rear Steel Bumper

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by wolfmobile8, Aug 18, 2013.

1. wolfmobile8

wolfmobile8 Senior Member

Hey it's been awhile not on here much in the summer. I just traded my old snowmobile for this steel rear bumper for my duramax. I want to add more holes for more lights. It already has 2 holes for lights im gonna add one more on each side next to those ones for strobes but want to add some smaller ones for more running lights but need some ideas. Was just wondering if anybody on here had somthing similar on there truck for ideas and could post some pics up.
    Thanks

get-attachment (600x450) (450x600).jpg

2. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

if you go lmctruck .com they have pre made bumpers with lights built in maybe you can get an idea from that.
    also

3. wolfmobile8

Yea not like that meaning adding more running lights to it.

4. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

ill see if i can find pics of my old truck

5. wolfmobile8

That would be great. Thanks

6. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

7. wolfmobile8

Thanks for the pics. That's how it will look with the second set of holes in it but i want to add like a few 2inch oval running lights to. That looked like a caviler welding bumper.