1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

rear plow.

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by mole, Feb 6, 2007.

1. mole

mole Senior Member

Daniels rear plow rasies real slow, fluid is up but when i hit the up button it hardly comes up?. just wondering if anyone else has this problem with daniels or other make?.
  2. smittyks

smittyks Junior Member
    from canada

bad ram seal

had a bad ram seal once with made it really slow and a big strain on the motor. The seal had swollen and became too tight.
  3. nms0219

nms0219 Senior Member

Make sure the electric connection is clean and tight. That was the problem on mine. I guess it just was not getting enough juice causing the motor to run slow.
  4. starc

starc Senior Member

seen one of those running around town here, what a stupid idea...
  5. mole

mole Senior Member

fixed frozen connection. brought it to get my oil changed and when it was in the garage heating up everything worked fine. also for the the guy in st cath, don't mock one till you use one shaves an hour off my time also with theses wind drifts i get it to bare pavement. seen guys running in and out of drives for 5min trying to back drag drifts out. thought the same thing till i bought one. ask anyone who uses a back plow what they think of them. not trying to start a debate.
  6. nms0219

nms0219 Senior Member

Mole, I see you are in my area where did you buy your plow? The shop I purchased mine from closed. I am looking for a new parts source. Thanks Nick
  7. mole

mole Senior Member

bison turf 876-2000 (2800 kenmore ave tonawanda ny ) (foot of sheridan by the river)
  8. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I think General Welding works with Daniels .