1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Rear plow picture

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 94Yota, Dec 8, 2004.

1. 94Yota

94Yota Junior Member

Here's one picture of my new rear plow. I bought it from www.superplow.com. I'll just be doing a few drives and my wifes small parking lot.

rear plow.jpg
  2. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

Is that your only plow? You may have a hard time putting that snow away.
  3. jbok19

jbok19 Member

I have the superplow also you'll love it, it works just like a front mounted plow. The great thing is you can transfer it from vehicle to vehicle as long as you have a 2" sq hitch. I've already used it on a church parking lot and a dozen driveways so far this season, worked great.
  4. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

plowing in reverse dosent make much sense
  5. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

My neighbor bought one of those and sold it after one season, had a real hard time with it :(
  6. jbok19

jbok19 Member

You don't plow in reverse, you pull the plow behind you, plowman. I've had mine for 2 years and had no problem using it. I guess each has there own idea of ease and comfort.
  7. Razorman

Razorman Senior Member

What part of Illinois are you in?
  8. grotecguy

grotecguy Senior Member

Can we see some more pics???

Looks interesting,
    Mark K
  9. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

yeah ok your pulling the snow out of the driveway then you cant leave it the street so you to push it rev to stack it i saw the video anyhow
  10. 94Yota

94Yota Junior Member

Sorry grotech...that's my only pic right now. The guy that owns www.superplow.com might have some more. Check out the site...there's a video on it. He had alot of pictures at his house of the plows mounted on everthing from a Jeep liberty to an H2.
  11. computerguy

computerguy Member

Maybe for personal

Maybe for personal use this would work. I could not even imagine using this for 20 hours straight. Oh, my aching neck!
  12. bolensdriver

bolensdriver Senior Member

I have witnessed them working. You do not need to look behind you, as you PULL the snow, so you HAVE to look foreward. They are great for driveways that have garages at the end and have no place to put the snow.