1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Rear Mount Drag Plows

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by lawnproslawncar, Feb 26, 2008.

Who's Using a Rear Mount Plow?

1. Yes, Buy One!

13 vote(s)
  2. Yes, Can Do Without

1 vote(s)
  3. Not Yet But Its In the Budget

20 vote(s)
  4. Wouldn't Consider it!

10 vote(s)
  1. lawnproslawncar

lawnproslawncar Senior Member

Who's using products like the Swing Wing rear mount Plow?
    Let all of us know what you think.
    What did you pay for them?
  2. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

3. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

id be more interested if i was more into residential accounts so i voted not interested. if i was doing resi's id have a setup like jon geer has, if you do get a rear plow watch his videos on youtube and take notes! :cool:
  4. RobbieB

RobbieB Senior Member

We had a blade on the back of our old 87 Dodge plowtruck. Spent more time on a pallet on the rack than anything.
  5. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

for sale?

Wanna sell it? lol
  6. MStine315

MStine315 Senior Member

I got one in the fall. Just a simple 8 footer, but wouldn't be without it, res. or comm. Looking forward to wings next year.
  7. ZoomByU

ZoomByU Member

we used one on one truck for the first big snow and it hasn't been on since. They are good for simple resi's but for the ones we do that have four garages facing each other it takes just as long to do it with the front plow.
  8. 350-CHEVY

350-CHEVY Member

Don`t Have One But Am Interested In Gettin One For Next Year
    P.s. I Only Do Resi`s
  9. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Thought I would revive a good thread!

Found this in a search, thought I would refresh it again, can't wait for a back blade, would be awesome for what I do. Anyone else?
  10. Matt L.

Matt L. Member

definatly gettin one! cant make up my mind between a regular eight foot or the swing wing.
  11. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

We have over 100 condo driveways this year so i'm really starting to consider it!:dizzy:
  12. i think that a back blade is a befinate must if you want to increase your productivity on residentials especially if they are shorter driveways
  13. gkm

gkm Senior Member

I could use one for sure!