1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Rear LED lights

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by cbeard, Dec 12, 2010.

1. cbeard

cbeard Member

Looking for a set of lights for the rear of my pick-up when I am spreading salt. Any suggestions. Also with LED lights do I need a relay to operate them?

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

3. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

Soundoff makes some awsome LED work / flood/ spot Lights Sirennet.com has a good price on them I have the 4" square 1000 lumen's and they are bright as hell. No relays required. Search on here for rear work lights several people have pictures posted as I do too at night

4. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

5. cbeard

cbeard Member

Thanks Fourbycb. I did a search last night but was unable to find the thread you posted. Sometimes the computer and I have some differences. Does snow build up on your 1000 lumen lights?

6. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

Cbeard try this posting I have some picture of them on my truck about 2/3rds of the way down the posting and No I have not had snow buildup on the light thus far but they have only seen snow twice so far
    http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=104882

7. cbeard

cbeard Member

Fourbycb very good info thanks. I think I'm sold on the lights and will be ordering in the next day or so.
    Chris