1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Rear blade on ATV?

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by Toolman Taylor, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Toolman Taylor

Toolman Taylor Junior Member

Does anyone run a rear blade on thier ATV? If so, any comments or pictures? I've been Googling to find a manufacturer with no luck yet.

I should say that I'm planning on running this in conjuction with my front blade, to help clean up big areas.

2. snowpushn420

snowpushn420 Junior Member

cyclecountry.com, they have a three point hitch to mount on your Quad... I use a 60" land pride on my 420 garden tractor it does a good job..

3. Toolman Taylor

Toolman Taylor Junior Member

Thanks, I'll check that out!

4. SuperPlow Guy

SuperPlow Guy Inactive

Stay Warm

Stay warm and dry use our plow on the back of your truck...give us a look see. Stay warm and dry I've retired the ATV for plowing....:):yow!:

Last edited: Nov 30, 2007
  5. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

i didnt think they a rear plow for an atv. i know a front plow is run by a winch. how does the rear plow work? a rear mounted winch with weight on it for kinda down pressure?? pics would be good if someone finds them