1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

really? so don't put snow here?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by KrisR, Nov 10, 2009.

1. KrisR

KrisR Member
    from NH

i had to share this with everyone i thought it was a little over kill....:gunsfiring: but then again depends on who you have plowing for you......:dizzy: lol

IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_0400.jpg

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

That's the heating grate that the homeless sleep on. You don't want to make them homeless again,do you?

3. Scott's

Scott's Senior Member

Are you sure them are plow stake?

4. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

I see alot of guys around here using those as plow sticks. Hey they work and everything is price price price!

5. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Looks like a good target for a big pile of snow to me....lol

6. TCLA

TCLA 2000 Club Member

Beevis........those aren't plow stakes. :laughing:

7. KrisR

KrisR Member
    from NH

lol, yea they are plow stakes most around here paint blue for water/electrical and red for hydrants. what do you guys use for plow stakes?

8. JDiepstra

JDiepstra PlowSite.com Addict

Heck those little things aren't gonna stop a 9'2" drift I'm pushin in that direction! :laughing:

9. naturalgreen

naturalgreen Senior Member

hell they are already falling over
    what is the point of the gtate being marked.

10. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

They did not put up those crapy poles one pass would take them out. Love the poles at the end of the curb guess you just pile the snow up to them and keep lossing parking as the season goes on. Stupid people just let the pros do the work...