1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

really nice cummins

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by meyer22288, Mar 6, 2008.

1. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

2. Spitz

Spitz Senior Member

Does it come with a gold bar in the back for 9k? Seems a bit pricey..

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

too expensive, cummins owners are off the rockers when they try and sell their trucks, lol id give no more then 5k for this and even 5k would be pushing it for me.
  4. UglyTruck

UglyTruck Senior Member

you are right about us being off our rockers...lol....it all the "rattelin"...better check the oil in that thing...

but seriously, I dont think that its too far off...10K might be a lill high, but is a dealer, its gonna be. & depending on the gear ratio that thing is gonna get between 22-28mpg....its a 1st gen cummins, besides that if its at 200K then all the "dodge things" have already been fixed or are not an issue on this one. the only thing that would hold me back other than having no money. is that it is a dually....if it was a SRW 4x4 tonner then I bet he would be asking $12,000 + & he would get it....

but above all man, its a 93 4x4 that is damn near showroom clean...with almost 300K on it that unheard of...especially up northeast.

JMO....& I am admitedly off my rocker.
  5. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

VERY clean truck but maybe a bit high for a 1st gen.

BTW, my truck is now for sale, $50,000 :rolleyes:
  6. PDQ Pete

PDQ Pete Senior Member

I hate when they put that shiny crap on the tires.:gunsfiring:
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2008

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

1st thing I said to myself. :gunsfiring: I hate that stuff.

It is a clean truck though. Being at a dealer though they do have tricks to get it that way.

They used the flat black spray under the body for sure. You can see how it is all over the trans lines and hose fittings. Also look at the loose dirt that is on the front of oil pan covered in the same spray.

I bet being a dually it has a bunch of highway miles on it.

To bad it is not a SRW.

I bet he gets that price and like said above if it was SRW it would be more.

RODHALL Senior Member

it has two many wheels and tires for me....
    I really don't care for white... it is too hard to keep clean
    the chorme on the bottom is odd
    should have rounded the corners on emblems
    If had $9,000 I would have a new truck

Cummins owners are not "off there rockers" point out another motor that will go 500,000 miles without a rebuild in a 3/4 or 1 ton truck.........