1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

really lowballed

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by k brown, Dec 13, 2005.

1. k brown

k brown Junior Member
    from ontario

this is the ultimate lowballer.
    we had snow on thursday,went to a customers house and the driveway was already done,ok i guess she did it herself. well i was talking to her today and she thought i did it.and she doesn`t know who did it and no one charged her.
    wow it`s going to be really hard competing against these guys:cry:
  2. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

Either someone did it by mistake or a friend of hers with a plow happened to be driving by and saw that it needed to be done and did it not knowing that arrangements had been made. I doubt it is someone that goes around doing random driveways for free.
  3. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Sounds like someone just made a mistake. I plowed a driveway last year by mistake. Customer said the driveway was to the left and it was to the right,DUH!
  4. k brown

k brown Junior Member
    from ontario

yeah, it was a helpful neighbour.now if i could only get all my customers neighbours to do the same i could really make some cash:D