1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

really awesome truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by randomb0b123, Dec 9, 2012.

1. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

2. trustyrusty

trustyrusty Senior Member

Am I paranoid or do I smell a rat? "Widow, liquidate, large estate, late husband, worth 3 times, God bless our troops." Sorta sounds like a play on emotion to me. Too many typos, if its a law firm overseeing the liquidation they would spell correctly at least. I'd see it and the title in person before I paid anything for it.

3. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

Im with you.. The widow would have no responsibility to pay for a dead husbands bills. "no bullshi t" :laughing:

4. ducaticorse

ducaticorse PlowSite.com Addict
    from we

I could be wrong, but I think she would be. His "estate" would be responsible for paying the debt, and by "estate" that would be his and his living wife's possessions and financial holdings...

5. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

6. ducaticorse

from we

7. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

Yeah and for $17,500.00.........it's be one heck of a road clearing machine.
    The more I think about it I should run up the and at least take it for a spin. Thumbs Up

8. ducaticorse

from we

i wonder what parts are available for a 40yo machine?

9. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

Well I'd have to think parts are available since most everything is purchased to build the truck.
    I did a search on the model of the truck and this is what I found.

osh.jpg