1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

REAL TIME CHAT ROOM?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by 9FT.PILES, Jan 4, 2001.

1. 9FT.PILES

9FT.PILES Banned

IS THERE A REAL TIME CHAT ROOM HERE ON THIS SITE ?IF SO WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!

2. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 PlowSite.com Addict

I would think that the best way for all of us to chat is for each of us to get something like MSN Instant messenger, or AOL instant messenger. I personally have the MSN one. If ya want to chat, just add steinmetz1@msn.com to your buddy list.

-Tim

3. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Mentor, Angel
    from Chicago

4. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

Yes, the one on my website requires AOL Instant Messenger. It's free at http://www.aol.com

You log onto AIM, then go and click on the link on my site to the chat room to enter it.

So far, I haven't see too many of you there, it could be cool though, to talk realtime with each other, which is why I made the chat room months ago.

~Chuck

5. SlimJim Z71

Okay... just got the AOL messenger thing from Chuck's site. I'll be on for a while if anyone is interested...

-Tim

6. Tim1075

Tim1075 Senior Member

once you get to Chuck's site how do you get to the chat?

7. SlimJim Z71

If you already have AOL messenger, just click on the AOL remote on his website to join the chat...

-Tim

8. Tim1075

Tim1075 Senior Member

Thanks Tim