1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ready To Sub. Central Mass.

Discussion in 'Employment' started by DeereFarmer, Oct 22, 2008.

1. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

If anyone needs a sub or someone to do a few drives that they can't do here in central Mass let me know. I'm looking for some work, about as much as I can possibly get. I'm 100% reliabe, have a very clean record, and ready to work 24 hours a day. I have an '02 GMC 2500HD and a Fisher 8' that is in tip top shape and ready for work.

2. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

PM me with what you need an hour and what your availability is. I might be able to put you on this winter.

3. DeereFarmer

PM sent. Thanks Gicon.

4. DeereFarmer

Bump it up

5. DeereFarmer

Back up to the top.

6. FRANLANDRY

FRANLANDRY Junior Member

Driver

What are you lookin for an hr and how far are you willing to drive

7. DeereFarmer

$$$$ per hour is up to. I'm not looking to make a lot, basically just fill up some time inbetween what I have now. As far as distance probably about a half hour tops depending on how much work there is. PM me with any ideas you have FRANLANDRY.

8. z71plowguy

z71plowguy Senior Member

not to take any work away from you but same hear send pms if anyone needs me thanks

9. DeereFarmer

Want some tires? lol

10. Bolt-1

Bolt-1 Senior Member

Ok guys here's the scoop. I wanted to install a plow on my truck this year, but, i couldn't get enuff cash together to do so. If any of you have a setup that will fit my 04 F-350 SD. It would be used obviously for your work first. and if ok to be used for any work I can pick up. You would obviously retain a portion of the receipts.for that work. Im not a kid just looking for some quick cash. I would be available pretty much 24/7 for plowing this season. I do have experience with other peoples equip. I have a clean driving record and reliable. If anyone would be interested in this let me know. If its not possible. I'm looking to drive for someone in central Mass.

Thanks,
    Matt

Last edited: Nov 24, 2008
  11. DeereFarmer

THIS IS MY THREAD!!!!! LOL.

Trolls lol

12. z71plowguy

z71plowguy Senior Member

lol dont need tires just driveways and parking lots to plow lol nice talkin to ya

13. DeereFarmer

Well if you get too many drives I'll trade you some tires for them.

14. Bolt-1

Bolt-1 Senior Member

well the frame is on, electrical tommorow. I'll be ready for the snow. I'm ready to sub in central mass.