1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ready to go in SE CT

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Mikelandscaping, Dec 19, 2004.

1. Mikelandscaping

Mikelandscaping Senior Member

Most of the plow drivers in CT are ready at least they should be lol. I fueled up this morning put the plow on and im ready to go once that first snow flake falls lol :bluebounce

2. skmodmsl

skmodmsl Member

I got all my equipment squared away too. Truck and snowblowers are ready to go. According to the forecasts looks like the eastern part of the state is going to get most of the snow.

3. Mikelandscaping

Mikelandscaping Senior Member

Like I said BRING ME THE MONEY NEED IT :redbounce

4. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

Just loaded all the sanders with salt and toppped off the fuel :bluebounc payup

5. empire

empire Member

snow in CT

how much are we gona get? the forcast has changed many times. :confused:

6. cward05

cward05 Senior Member
    from CT

I think we're supposed to get 2-4 inches...its already sticking here. Can't wait for the fun to begin

7. rob1325

rob1325 Senior Member

Echo,
    Where do you buy your salt in Conneticut and if you don't mind me asking how much per ton? I been tring to find a new distributor. You use straight salt all the time?

Thanks,
    Rob

8. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

Iam all redy, could be up to 6" if something really crazy happens with the storm. I think about 3-4" where i plow.