1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ready for winter!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Mark13, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Figured I'd get out all the equipment and check it over before the snow flies to make sure it's all ready. Figured I'd snag a few pictures for ya guys of the loaders and dumps along with the sweeper.

Here ya go.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. hondarecon4435

hondarecon4435 Senior Member

now just make them remote control get some fake snow and have some fun

3. sjosephlawncare

sjosephlawncare Senior Member

That's pretty funny

4. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

Thats awesome. Nice equipment, now lets hope it snows!

5. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

hahaha very funny mark

6. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

I see you had a busy summer? lol

7. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

O yes. Actually those have been on the shelf in my room since last winter. They have proven to be more reliable then my pickup.

8. stroker79

thats cause there are no chevy logos on them! LOL

My Chevy has worked great all summer and now that there are 4 more weeks left that I need it; it keeps breaking down. so far I have just put $1400 into it. I just wish it would behave for a few more weeks!!!

9. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Lol. My truck just likes to nickel and dime me. No major problems like a motor, trans, rear end,etc. Just small stuff that adds up in the long run.

I'll have to see how my next truck works out since it will probably be a chevy or dodge (only for the cummins)

10. stroker79

yeah thats what this one is doing to me. it does need tires and 6 of them. i could easily drop about 2-3k into it. not sure what i am going to do. i like the ol bugger so i may put some money into if the winter is good. its going to sit so no worries there.

You should buy an OBS ford f350 gasser with a shot engine but good body and put a 5.9 in there. talk about envy! prolly wouldnt cost you that much and itd be a good learning experiance

11. JDWalkbehind

JDWalkbehind Senior Member

I'd say wow you have a lot of time on your hands if i didn't already have that stuff built too. Good luck this year!

nick

12. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I've got something similar going through my mind. Only it involves a 98-00classic (obs) chevy 2500/3500srw that started life as a 6.5 backed by a nv4500. Prefer a reg cab/long bed and of course 4x4. Drive it was a 6.5 for a while until I gather all the goods then ditch the 6.5 and drop in a slightly modded 12v cummins. Since the nv4500 was also available behind the 12v along with numerous chevy motors I should only have to swap the bellhousings and input shaft I believe.

13. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I might have 2 hours total into all of them. Didn't really take that long to build.