1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ready For Winter

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by lodogg89, Oct 31, 2006.

1. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

Well plow is ready to go, need to install the spreader still, snow should be here soon.
    [​IMG]

2. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

WOW! Too nice of a truck to be plowin with for me.

3. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

my thoughts too but it looks really cool keep it nice

4. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Lookin' good lodogg. Try not to cry with the first scratch. By the 10th you'll hardly even notice them. What are those silver things on the side of the truck? Please don't say that they are those bullet hole stickers!

5. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Sierra Denali with a blade? Nice truck. What kind of spreader is going on there?

6. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

Boss spreader for the truck, no none of those bulletholes, just dirty camera lens i think, it has a few dings and scratches already, its an 05, has about 30K on her, but its paid for and im only 20 years old so its nice for me.

7. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Hey, that's plowing in style, now come on.....paid for......how ??

8. Antnee77

from RI

Tailgate spreader?

9. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

I bought it new in febuary of 2005, paid full sitck for it, put 15K down, been making double payments on it since i got it, and sold both my my big mowers this month to finish paying for it, nice to have title in hand. And it is just a hitch spreader.

10. F350 Snowman

F350 Snowman Senior Member

Nice looking rig!

11. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

Nice truck. Congrats on dissolving the partnership with the bank!!!
    Now go make some payup so you can replace your mowers!!!

Good luck

12. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Welcome to my world, the bank always seems to get something from everyone, oh well, it's the american way I guess.

13. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

less payments the better ... less'ns the chance of any financial screw ups ... if you know what i mean ..

14. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Cool truck, take care of it. You couldn't bargain any from sticker with 15k down? Don't the Denalis have all wheel drive or something different than normal 4x4 system?

15. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

Yes its an AWD system, and no, in alaska they dont bargain on price, you want a diesel truck, you have to order it. Trucks fly off the shelves there.

16. Antnee77

from RI

That's an 05? Does it have all wheel steering as well, or did they do away with that before 05?

17. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

they got rid of the all wheel steering in for 05, to many problems would be my guess.

18. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Looks good...but a plow on a Denali...just doesn't do it for me!:eek: Too fancy a truck to be plowing with man!:dizzy:

19. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

People always ask why i bought the denali, its basically just fully loaded trim model, for the extra things you get, 6.0L engine, Different Front End, Nicer interior, its still cheaper than a standard SLT model with lots of options.

20. greenscapes inc

greenscapes inc Member
    from utah

Who cares if its a Denali, make some money off it and enjoy it. I would much rather be sitting in that for 15 hours plowing then a old beater. Nothing like heated seats to keep you warm.