1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ready for winter

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by MOBLIZZARD, Oct 14, 2010.

1. MOBLIZZARD

MOBLIZZARD Junior Member

Hey guys, first plowsite post here. We are starting our second year as a Blizzard plow dealer, and I just wanted to say how impressed I am with the quality of blizzard plows. We are located on the edge of the snow belt, so our snow here is really hit and miss. We took over for another delaer in the area that was not keeping his customers happy. But he did sell alot of plows so our first year in last year came with a big learning curve. We got it figured out though.
    Temp is still in the high 70's low 80's here and allready sold quite a few plows for the season. Id have to atribute this to blizzards plows and how easy they are to sell and operate.

Just wanted to say keep up the good work blizzard.

2. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

If you are impressed now, you should have seen what they looked like 6-8 years ago.

3. MOBLIZZARD

MOBLIZZARD Junior Member

Id say over 60% of the plows in the area are pre 2005. I do like working on the new plows much better.

4. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Actually, I meant quite that the older plows were more substantial than the newer ones. I looked a quite a few plows before actually finding my 2004, and I think I ended up with one of the better designs that came out of Calumet, and MUCH better than Milwaukee.;)

5. Junior MO

Junior MO Member

Where at in Missouri are you located?

6. MOBLIZZARD

MOBLIZZARD Junior Member

North West MO, St Joseph area.