1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ready For This Friday And Saturday

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by plowzilla, Jan 22, 2006.

1. plowzilla

plowzilla Senior Member

THEY ARE SAYING POSSIBLE SNOW THIS WEEKEND ALSO. I FEEL ANOTHER BIG ONE COMING. WE NEED IT TO MAKE UP FOR THE LACK OF SNOW FALL HERE.

2. The Snow Pros

The Snow Pros Junior Member
    from midwest

:eek: Don't do it.. Don't jinx us..Remember use Reverse Phsycology....:eek:

"Um.... I hope it's gonna be nice and warm, and sunny. I hate the snow."

Make sure your plow is off the truck, put all your snow stuff away. We gotta trick 'em into thinking were not ready for it !

3. T-MAN

T-MAN PlowSite.com Addict

Ya didnt Jinx me, we got 12+ out of that storm. No B.S. It never rained one drop here all snow. I still have 10" on my patio table that has had sun on it for 2 days now. Would love to see the official measurement for Waukegan airport.
    Todd

4. JTW

JTW Senior Member

It better not snow Friday! I have plans to go out and get all sauced up. IT's gone this long without snowing it can go a lil longer!

:drinkup:

5. Daner

Daner PlowSite.com Addict

You guys have our snow

Why are you U.S guys getting our snow :cool: We are supposed to be in the snow country ...This is really sad
    Hope yaaall feel real bad
    And the wife thinks i'm in love with the weather station
    purplebou <----------I'm doing the snow dance

6. TRUE TURF LAWN

TRUE TURF LAWN Senior Member

GET CONTRACS SO THEN, YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IF IT SNOWS OR NOT! THIS IS ALL COMMON SENCE!payup :waving: