1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ready for the snow!!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ynot_5_0, Feb 11, 2006.

1. ynot_5_0

ynot_5_0 Member

Well I finally get to try my truck and new plow out....Calling for 10-16" by the time it ends tom. afternoon. payup

dram2dv.jpg

2. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Very nice. I want to see a pic of the front when the plow is off. Did you really have to chop it up for the plow rails and such?

3. ynot_5_0

ynot_5_0 Member

That air dam was cut back just so the pins can be pulled out and rotated to remove.

4. SNOWMAN0420

SNOWMAN0420 Member

finally snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice truck. r u ready for tonite? i cant wait its my first with my own truck finally! where in jersey u from they're callin for 12+ by me with 50+mph winds.

5. Fordistough

Fordistough Senior Member
    from USA

They are predicting 20 foot seas, 60+ kt winds, and 10-14+ in. on the Southeastern coast of Maine. Good Luck Gentlemen.

-Thann

6. joderek

joderek Junior Member
    from ma.

Best part of a lift kit!!! No cutting.

front.jpg

7. ynot_5_0

ynot_5_0 Member

You're airdam is completely off the truck. Compare to mine.....I can see where yours was removed....it's not a clean line.

8. joderek

joderek Junior Member
    from ma.

Never removed, just black from factory, ill get a pic for you after the storm

9. joderek

joderek Junior Member
    from ma.

Here are snowy pics of air dam

Air Dam.JPG

Air Dam 2.JPG

10. ynot_5_0

ynot_5_0 Member

O my bad....You couldn't even see it in the other pics.