1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ready for snow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by M&M Services, Nov 13, 2006.

1. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

Finallygot the winter rims on, pulled the plow out of the garage, and set it outside..Ready to make some $$$$$
    Mike
    summer time:
    [​IMG]
    ready for snow:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Do you run into any problems with the plow because of the 6" lift? It looks great.

3. M&M Services

from midwest

I havent run into any problems as of yet LOL...With the smaller tires on it it has a much better angle though...A guy we know use to have an 01 with an 8 inch kit/western uni mount and he plowed with it and never had a problem...I will let you guys know though...I am ready for some snow..I will have to get some pics of the 05 with the MVP hooked up....And thank you for the compliment...

4. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Good looking setup and nice sig...whered ya get that? lol

5. M&M Services

from midwest

I think some guy on here did it..LOL Actually I owe the kick a$$ sig to you my man...Great job, and I really appreciate it...Thanks for the compliments..hopefully it make me some payup I heard some parts in Wisconsin got 10 inches last week :dizzy:

6. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Thats a fantasy in my neck of the woods. It started getting cold the last 2 week with daytime in the lower-mid 40s but since mid-last week all the way till next week we're seeing 60s and TONS of rain! 2" rain yesterday with another 2+ expected by the end of the week! Wrong pattern!

7. M&M Services

from midwest

I hear ya...we will see it is about 39 here now, high 30s rest of the week, I am keeping my fingers crossed...

8. Antnee77

from RI

Still warm as a ******* over here at 55 Fahrenheit. I'm getting too anxious.:realmad:

9. M&M Services

from midwest

dam*..that is warm....I keep watching the weather hoping I will see one of these idiot news casters calling for snow..Although more than likely they will be wrong :cry: I can't wait for it though!

10. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Sweet

Sweet Truck Got To Love The 6.0 Psd Good Luck This Year Hope You Make A Lot Of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

11. M&M Services

from midwest

I absolutely love the 6.0.....and same to you LAB INC! good luck to you also I see you have an impressive fleet!!!..hopefully the snow gods bring us lots of the white stuff!!! so we can make some payup

Last edited: Nov 14, 2006
  12. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Nice setup, I have to pull mine out and get it into an easy place where I can hook it up. Good luck and lets pray for some snow this year. Around here, it has been 65 or so everyday and it only drops down to 48-50 at night. Hopefully this will change soon.

13. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

It has been warm (55-65) and rainy here for the last week or so.:cry: Hopefully some of you guys will be getting some wet stuff in the form of snow soon.payup

14. Antnee77

from RI

It feels like it's been raining for weeks here! All this rain should be snow!!!:realmad:

15. M&M Services

from midwest

Absolutely... been raining here like crazy on and off for the past few weeks!!! I can only hope that it comes soon! I love plowin, and payup .....makinn :D But...the weatherman said snow showers this weekend, but probably wont accumulate :realmad: high 30s low 40s here....Thanks for the compliments too guys!

Last edited: Nov 14, 2006
  16. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Yea

Yea Same Hear Its To Hot And To Much Rain It Needs To Get Cold Thanks I Will Have Some Picks On Hear Soon