1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ready for Snow in Afghanistan

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by vanwhyjr, Nov 5, 2006.

1. vanwhyjr

vanwhyjr Senior Member

Hi Guys,

I'm over in Bagram Afghanistan. I work in an Emergency Mobile Machineshop for the Army. I will be here until just before Christmas. I had to have my father look after my accounts while I'm here!!

Here are some pics from a small fire base overhere that I though you guys might like.

Also I have a site with pics from here and a blog. I will put the link on here but I don't know if it will be allowed to stay.

http://georgejr06.spaces.live.com/

Last edited: Dec 21, 2007
  2. LLM Ann Arbor

LLM Ann Arbor Senior Member

Awsome pics.

Maybe they could take those plows and plow under the poppy fields since Afghan heroin is doing more to ruin this country than Bin laden ever did.

Eh....dont get me started.

Keep safe bro.

3. vanwhyjr

vanwhyjr Senior Member

Thanks,

Yeah they are talking about spraying pesticides all over the poppy fields to kill them. Then the junkies will have a new kinda high. LOL :cry:

4. jazak

jazak Member
    from NJ

Cool pics!:nod:

5. DugHD

DugHD Senior Member
    from Maine

Goods pics , thanks buddy.

6. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

Hooah

From me to you and your service for our country one big HOOAH And for those that dont know the meaning Dictionary Definition of HOOAH
    hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. 1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!
    Looks like you need to get high and tight again from the pics (LOL) . Bet the plows help in thinking about home and snow, you will soon be home and I wish you well on a safe return.Have fam active and some in country officers and enlisted :salute:

Last edited: Nov 5, 2006
  7. vanwhyjr

vanwhyjr Senior Member

Thanks fernalddude,

Yeha you right about HOOAH!!

I could use a trim! I'm working as a contractor though so i don't have to live up to the military grooming standards!!:bluebounc And I am making some pretty good money. payup

Everything we make is for the soldier though and that I am proud of!!

8. vanwhyjr

vanwhyjr Senior Member

Thanks fernalddude,

Yeah your right about HOOAH!!

I could use a trim! I'm working as a contractor though so I don't have to live up to the military grooming standards!! :bluebounc And I am making some pretty good money. payup Everything we make is for the soldier though and that I am proud of!!

Yeah seeing the plows really makes me wanna come home and start pushing some snow! If we ever get any. We had some here way up in the mountains. It didn't last long though.

Take care,
    Frank

9. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

Oh you got the good life F%$## in contractors (LMAO) ok Keep them wheels rolling and as my son the chopper pilot says go big or go home...

ms1 001 (Medium).jpg