1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ready for another season

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Fiske Plowing, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Fiske Plowing

Fiske Plowing Member

All ready for another hopefully good season, just a few pictures of the truck this year, add some new lights rac-pod lights from whelen and a pic of the my new trailer purchased this summer good luck to all

truck.jpg

IMG_20121113_131433.jpg

2012-10-09_14-00-26_231 (1).jpg

2. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

nice looking setup those lights are cool u dont know they are there when they are off

3. fozzy

fozzy Member

What kind of ladder racks are on your truck?
    And how are the lights mounted to the racks?

4. Spool it up

Spool it up Senior Member

very nice . good luck this winter , i hear its gonna be a doozy . the models look promising .

5. Fiske Plowing

Fiske Plowing Member

I have the older style trac racs, the light are made for the newer style but I just had to modify they a little. All you do is take out the plastic end plate on the racks and the lights screw into the stock screw holes. All the racks are hollow so I can the wires through the racks so no wires

6. Fiske Plowing

Fiske Plowing Member

I liked them just for that reason I can still use my racks and dont have to worry about a roof mounted light getting in the way

7. Morrissey snow removal

is that a new plow and sander

8. Fiske Plowing

Fiske Plowing Member

plow was new last year used twice and the sander is 4 years old

9. Morrissey snow removal

they are real clean

10. Hambrick & Co.

Hambrick & Co. PlowSite.com Addict

Nice looking truck. I had the same one. Same color and all. Good luck this year.