1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ready for 10/11 snow season

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by gemarsh, Oct 31, 2010.

1. gemarsh

gemarsh Junior Member

Got the farming items removed from the Honda and snow items installed. I do leave the hand and thumb warmers on all year. They do come in handy in the spring and fall.

Do have a seat warmer on the x-mas list! :>)

Found this site from a link on Honda Foreman.com. Been reading all 25 pages of posts took all weekend and found good info and ideas. I am going to try a 6" wing extension on the right side of blade using a plastic 55 gal drum for material. Also going to try my hand at building a 60" v-plow.

Second season of using a atv for snow removal. Did have a 12' high pile going on last year. Sounds like a dryer winter, so might not get the same for a photo. Never thought of taking a picture of the damn sh*t. But I see people here are interested. I plow my 300' drive, a couple of neighbors next door and my grandmother 1/2 mile down the road.

[​IMG]

2. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice set up ya got there. Honda make a realy nice machine.

3. Dave T

Dave T Senior Member
    from NE PA

I agree. Great setup, and a fine machine.

4. irv

irv Senior Member

almost hate to get it dirty dont you. i try to keep my stuff washed off after
    each use. i have radiant heat in the shop,which helps. lots of good tips
    and nice people here. im on the foreman forums too.---irv