1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ready and waiting for snow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Landcare - Mont, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Landcare - Mont

Landcare - Mont Senior Member

These four wing trucks work on one of our municipal contracts.

Wing trucks November 2015.jpg

2. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

Nice looking rigs. How old are they? They look in great shape

3. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice looking fleet of Internationals. What kind of plow setup are you running. The company I work for has, Tencos, Everest and a Frink. I like the Everest set up the best.

4. MC94XR7

MC94XR7 Senior Member
    from GTA

Nice, bud. Pretty sweet outfit you git there

5. Landcare - Mont

Thank you. The dark green one is a 1987; there are two 1991's and the fourth is a 1998 model. They only work in winter and get pressure-washed and rust-proofed every spring.

6. Landcare - Mont

The ploughs (except for the wing on #21) are all Cotes (pronounced "co-tay"). W. Cote et Fils is a fairly well-known Quebec snowplough manufacturer. We've been running their stuff for a number of years and find them to be very durable.

7. Landcare - Mont

Thanks. We have more equipment (there's an album here somewhere); still need to post pictures of the Workstar and the two "new-to-us" loaders we picked up this year. There's also a new Massey-Ferguson 6614 tractor supposed to be delivered this week.

8. Landcare - Mont

Delivered this morning

Newest addition to the parking-lot fleet

T10 - MF6614 - 1.jpg