1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Read This!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Snow Picasso, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Snow Picasso

Snow Picasso Senior Member

2. scuba875

scuba875 Senior Member

I remember 77-78 I was just a kid and we had a blast. I heard stories from my uncle about how he and his friends went and purchased new trucks durring that storm and paid the note off in full when the first payment was due. I think that would be hard to do today with the cost of trucks but it would sure be nice to be able to make a big dent in what I owe on my truck.

I hope it changes soon, it has to change soon.
  3. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Hmmm very interesting, we'll see how it plays out. We all know how we want it to.
  4. rob1325

rob1325 Senior Member

Hopefully we did not jinx anymore, than we need.
  5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

6. RJ lindblom

RJ lindblom Senior Member

Lets hope so.

Yeah what a name.
  7. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

I read it and said to myself. Damn guess I am going to have to buy a new house and pay cash after it finish snowing.
  8. zman9119

zman9119 Member

9. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

(State College, PA) - The coldest weather in over 30 days is moving into the northern Rockies and northern Plains and will eventually overwhelm the Plains and Midwest. A storm will come out of the Rockies and produce significant snowfall from Denver to Chicago late this week and weekend.

And I still don't have a plow!:cry:
  10. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

as of right now, that looks exactly how it is starting out!

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

:bluebounc Bring it on ! We are ready for 70s blizzard I will plow for a week straight if Mother Nature lets me:D If she is listenig :sleeping:
  12. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

Carefull what you wish for.
  13. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

Yet, again, S.E. Michigan barely gets anything if anything at all. Why cant we get a HUGE Amount of snow?

Im with walkers.

I want and wish it snows for a week straight if It can.

let it snow let it snow!

Snow Angels, if your listening, please let it snow, alot, in S.E. Michigan, as well as other parts of the country.